Search This Blog

William Shakespeare Quotes

Be great in act,as you have been in thought.
William Shakespeare

Wednesday 4 January 2012

The first try:)

I must admit that I am a bit excited about this blogging thing as this is the first time I am doing something like this:)
Of course there were lots of other reasons to write  and there were also reasons to write in English but this is something else  as there will be ( I hope ) many other people who will read what I have written here.
Those people will follow us,they will leave comments or they will give us advices about what we have to do or can do...
As this will be our school blog it will be about education and mainly about English language,how we can learn it and which activities we can do ....
I hope that I will be helpful in showing the ways how to learn English but I also want you to help me to find interesting information about teaching English.
That's all for now but I will come back soon:))

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,I hope that it will become better day after day.Now I am just crawling:)

    ReplyDelete